280 North Main Street, Ketchum, Idaho 83340
Warfield’s Cocktail Society's goal is educate the public on spirits and the art of making cocktails. 6 classes per series focusing on one or two liquor categories per session. By the end of this series, you will be able to learn basic mixology skills and have a general knowledge of all major liquor categories and the histories behind them.
Dates, Spirit Focus, and Techniques taught listed below:
1. December 13, 2018: Vodka focus, learning Muddling, Straining, & Shaking techniques
2. January 10, 2019: Gin focus, learning Muddling, Straining, & Shaking techniques
3. Feburary 14, 2019: Whiskey: Bourbon, Rye focus, learning techniques on Building and Stirring cocktails & introduction to using bitters and Liqueurs
4. March 14, 2019: Scotch: Single Malt, Blended focus, learning techniques on Building and Stirring cocktails & introduction to using bitters and Liqueurs
5. April 11, 2019: Brandy and Schnapps focus, learning techniques on chilling or heating your liquors, creating garnishes, & infusing syrups
6. May 9, 2019: Tequila and Mezcal focus, learning techniques on chilling or heating your liquors, creating garnishes, & infusing syrups
Limited to 10ppl per class, tickets include all ingredients to make 2 cocktails and shared appetizers during the class.
Tickets for individual classes must be purchased in advance to reserve your seat. You may cancel your reservation for a full refund up until the day before class. Same day cancellations will not be refunded. If you wish to cancel your series ticket, only a partial refund will be given.
If you are interested in attending all 6 classes, you may purchase a ticket for the series at a discounted rate. Full refunds for cancellations will be given if done prior to December 13th.