Sawtooth Botanical Garden, 11 Gimlet Road, Ketchum, Idaho 83340
Fruits: Yard Yogi #4
April 23 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Fruits: Johnny Appleseed and those that followed. With pruning practice.
Fourth class in the Yard Yogi series. Tony McCammon will be on-site.
ABOUT THE YARD YOGI SERIES
The Sawtooth Botanical Garden and Bloom Horticulture Specialists are partnering in 2020 to offer the Wood River Valley a landscaping series focused on landscape energy. Join us this April as we talk, train, and learn from plants, become the steward you were meant to be. Become a Yard Yogi and connect to the grounding energy of plants. 2020 Spring and Fall Yard Yogi Certification Series: Thursdays 6-8.
1. April 2: Stewardship
2. April 9: Soil Health
3. April 16: Vegetables
4. April 23: Fruits
5. May 7: Design
6. May 14: Plant Worthiness
7. September 3: Stewardship Review & further plant propagation methods
8. September 10 : Turfgrass and Lawn Alternatives
9. September 17: Insect Kingdom
10. September 24: Diseases
11. October 1: Wood River Valley and Plant Relationships
12. October 9: Landscape Winterization and Season Extension
Your early registration is important to us. Please sign up by March 15 to receive a discount and ensure that the class moves forward!
Call 208.726.9358 to register.