Sawtooth Botanical Garden, 11 Gimlet Road, Ketchum, Idaho 83340
Design: Yard Yogi #5
May 7 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Design: The concepts and rules of beauty.
Fifth class in the Yard Yogi series.
ABOUT THE YARD YOGI SERIES
The Sawtooth Botanical Garden and Bloom Horticulture Specialists are partnering in 2020 to offer the Wood River Valley a landscaping series focused on landscape energy. Join us this April as we talk, train, and learn from plants, become the steward you were meant to be. Become a Yard Yogi and connect to the grounding energy of plants. 2020 Spring and Fall Yard Yogi Certification Series: Thursdays 6-8.
1. April 2: Stewardship
2. April 9: Soil Health
3. April 16: Vegetables
4. April 23: Fruits
5. May 7: Design
6. May 14: Plant Worthiness
7. September 3: Stewardship Review & further plant propagation methods
8. September 10 : Turfgrass and Lawn Alternatives
9. September 17: Insect Kingdom
10. September 24: Diseases
11. October 1: Wood River Valley and Plant Relationships
12. October 9: Landscape Winterization and Season Extension
Your early registration is important to us. Please sign up by March 15 to receive a discount and ensure that the class moves forward!
Call 208.726.9358 to register.