While isolation orders may have you trapped at home, you still can celebrate the Easter holiday in style with take-out from one of these local restaurants:
CK's Real Food
Easter Dinner for Two
• Loaf of Simone’s naturally fermented sourdough bread made with Hillside grain flour
• Kasota Farm arugula with radicchio, Waterwheel Garden radishes, sunflower seeds and pickled mustard seed vinaigrette
• Lava Lake Rack of Lamb with mint sauce verte, roasted root vegetables and pan jus
• Waterwheel Peach and Blackberry Galette made with organic sugar and Hillside grain flour
• Wine by the bottle available for 25% off. (See wine list here.)
Call (208) 788-1223 to order by Thursday, April 9, at 4 pm for pick up on Saturday between 4 and 8 pm.
Mason Family Provisions
Easter Meals to Go
Easter meals available for pick-up or delivery on Sunday, April 12. Orders must be placed by Thursday, April 9, at 4 pm. Order at the shop (located in the courtyard behind Town Square Tavern) or call (208) 726-6969. Visit Mason Family Restaurants website to learn more.
Take-Home Easter Brunch for Four
• Quiche (Lorraine or veggie)
• One dozen mini muffins
• Fresh fruit salad
• Bottle of Adami Garbel Prosecco
• Complementary fresh-squeezed OJ
All items also available ala carte. Call (208) 726-7703 to order by Friday, April 10, at noon. Click here for more info.